Some principles you should know:
In UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. respect and protection of users’ personal data is a priority. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you need.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in the case we have your express authorisation.
Legal regulations invoked in this website
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (Data Protection Regulation or RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December, of protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD GDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for dealing with your personal data?
- Identity of the person in charge: UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L.
- Commercial name: UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L.
- NIF / CIF: B-65932725
- Address: Tuset 20-20, 1st floor, 08006 Barcelona
- Multi-normative communication channel: https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/uniauditolivercamps
- Activity: Audit and consulting services
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment as “Website users and subscribers”.
For the processing of data of our users, we shall implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
¿How do we obtain your data?
The personal data processed in UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. come directly from people interested and has been obtained from:
- Contact Form.
- Curriculums sent directly.
- E-mails sent directly.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. we are dealing with personal data that concerns us or not.
Those people interested have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data and its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes with which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment; in this case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose their treatment, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation. In this case, your data will be discontinued, except for legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of claims.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
These rights may be exercised in our Multi-normative Communication Channel (see specific section).
What is the aim of dealing with your personal data?
In UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. there are different systems for capturing personal information and we deal with the information that the interested parties provide us with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, e-mail and telephone number, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the products and services that we inform through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query. You should know that the data you provide us with will be located on our servers -physically at the CPD sites of our hosting provider- within the EU.
- Curriculums sent directly: In this case, we request the following personal data: name and e-mail, to manage the recruitment process in course or to include in the database of future selection processes. You should know that the data you provide us with will be located on our servers -physically at the CPD sites of our hosting provider- within the EU.
- E-mails sent directly: In this case, we collect the name and email address, and these data will be used only to respond to the communication you have made.
There are other purposes we deal with your personal data for:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS can have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data that is carried out from the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L shall be governed by this section. It also applies to those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. We shall process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social networks and we shall inform about activities, products or services of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L, as well as about any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no circumstance will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals; in these cases, consent will be required from users and information will be provided on the identity of the collaborator and the end of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The necessary consent of the interested people required to contact us through this website.
- The consent of the people interested in the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services and products.
- The consent given by the Candidates to posts with the aim of selection.
- The framework for the provision and / or recruitment of services with UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS. S.L.
How long will your data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the mercantile relationship is maintained. Upon the conclusion of the provision of the contracted service, the personal data will be preserved in the event that liability can be derived with UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. and / or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that may be applicable, or a rule with a legal status that requires its preservation.
- As long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party.
- In the case of Curriculum Vitae, they will be kept for a maximum period of one year; after this deadline, their destruction will be automatically proceeded.
- In case of Employment Contracts, they will be kept, in any case, as long as the employment relationship is maintained and, at the end of it, in the event that liability can be derived between the parties and / or when a rule with a legal status requires its preservation
- Other data and information provided by the user, will be kept as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
What recipients will your data be communicated to?
As indicated in the preceding sections, no personal data is transferred to third parties, except as provided by law.
While browsing the web of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L, unidentifiable data can be collected, which can include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and places are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data, there is also that related to your browsing habits through third-party services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyse trends, to run the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. is committed to the use and processing of personal data, including users, to respecting their confidentiality and to use it in accordance with their purpose, as well as to complying with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network or the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. and therefore UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. is exonerated of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and answer, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep it properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. reserves the right to modifying this policy to adapt it to the new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, the supplier will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give their consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Multi-normative Communication Channel
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. has implemented a Multi-normative Communication Channel and provides for the highest commitment, rigor and professionalism in matters of security, experience, independence and knowledge in the processing of communications received.
This channel has been instrumented through a web platform, developed and managed by an independent external expert, to contribute and guarantee our previous commitments.
Through this channel, you will be able to communicate and process the exercise of your rights (see specific section) and communicate any information or knowledge that could have any possible breaches of security and / or possible breaches or irregularities regarding the regulations of Protection of Data, the present policy of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, SL or any other existing regulations that may apply to us.
The data for access to the Multi-normative Communication Channel are detailed in the previous section “WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DEALING WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?”.
Attention and support
Interested persons may communicate to the Entity any questions about the processing of their personal data and interpretation of our policy, by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the address indicated at the beginning of this policy, or directly through the Multi-normative Communication Channel
Document revised on 27/01/2022