Some principles you should know:
In UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. respect and protection of users’ personal data is a priority. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you need.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in the case we have your express authorisation.
Legal regulations invoked in this website
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for dealing with your personal data?
- Identity of the person in charge: UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L.
- Commercial name: UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L.
- NIF / CIF: B-65932725
- Address: Tuset 20-20, 1st floor, 08006 Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Audit and consulting services
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment as “Website users and subscribers”.
For the processing of data of our users, we shall implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
¿How do we obtain your data?
The personal data processed in UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. come from:
- Contact Form.
- Curriculums sent directly.
- E-mails sent directly.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. we are dealing with personal data that concerns us or not.
Those people interested have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes to be collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data; in this case, we will only preserve them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
What is the aim of dealing with your personal data?
In UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. there are different systems for capturing personal information and we deal with the information that the interested parties provide us with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, e-mail and telephone number, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the products and services that we inform through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query. You should know that the data you provide us with will be located on our servers -physically at the CPD sites of our hosting provider- within the EU.
- Curriculums sent directly: In this case, we request the following personal data: name and e-mail, to manage the recruitment process in course or to include in the database of future selection processes. You should know that the data you provide us with will be located on our servers -physically at the CPD sites of our hosting provider- within the EU.
- E-mails sent directly: In this case, we collect the name and email address, and these data will be used only to respond to the communication you have made.
There are other purposes we deal with your personal data for:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS can have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data that is carried out from the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L shall be governed by this section. It also applies to those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. We shall process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social networks and we shall inform about activities, products or services of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L, as well as about any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no circumstance will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals; in these cases, consent will be required from users and information will be provided on the identity of the collaborator and the end of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
How long will your data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
What recipients will your data be communicated to?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. shares data with the following suppliers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights that are preserved on this website.
While browsing the web of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L, unidentifiable data can be collected, which can include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and places are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data, there is also that related to your browsing habits through third-party services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyse trends, to run the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights to provide your personal information
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
- Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data; in this case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
- UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L shall stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- You can materially exercise your rights by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data security and secrecy
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. is committed to the use and processing of personal data, including users, to respecting their confidentiality and to use it in accordance with their purpose, as well as to complying with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network or the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. and therefore UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. is exonerated of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and answer, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep it properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
El usuario declara haber sido informado de las condiciones sobre protección de datos de carácter personal, aceptando y consintiendo el tratamiento de los mismos por parte de UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. en la forma y para las finalidades indicadas en esta política de privacidad.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. reserves the right to modifying this policy to adapt it to the new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, the supplier will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give their consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 31/1/2019