1.- General Information / Data of the person in charge
The domain uniauditolivercamps.com is owned by UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. – CIF: B-65932725 – Address: Tuset 20-24, 1st floor – 08006 Barcelona, Telephone: 00 34934511907; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Registration Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 43619, page 191, Sheet B-433800.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, SL, as the entity responsible for the website www.uniauditolivercamps.com, is committed to processing the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and complying with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of the users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The present website (https://www.uniauditolivercamps.com), property of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, SL, has been created and designed to publicise and allow general access of all Internet users to information, products and services. services, own or of third parties, offered by this company.
The purpose of this Legal Notice is to establish the General Conditions that regulate access and general use of the aforementioned website by all users, so access and use of this website necessarily implies submission and acceptance of the General Conditions cited included in this Legal Notice.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of the contents and services, of the present access and use provisions and, in general, of all elements that integrate the design and configuration of the Web page. Therefore, it is recommended that the user carefully and thoroughly read the general conditions every time you want to enter and make use of it as they may suffer some modifications.
The user is also responsible for making proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, SL or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, therefore that UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. could deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
3.- About the collected personal data and cookies
- In relation to cookies, please consult the cookies policy through this link: https://uniauditolivercamps.com/en/cookies-policy/
4.- Commitments and obligations by users with access to and use of the website
- Regarding the access to the website, the user can access the website free of charge and freely, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Internet Access Provider (ISP) hired on your own..
- For its part, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. informs that it is not responsible for the provision of services and supplies by third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks, reliability, quality, continuity and functioning of which does not fall to it, and so access can be suspended, cancelled or be inaccessible for technical reasons and especially in cases of force majeure.
- In addition, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt, should it deem it necessary, access to its website at any time and without prior notice, whether for reasons of security, control, maintenance, power failure or for any another cause. If the interruption is definitive, this circumstance will be communicated to the users, who may suffer the loss, if applicable, of the information stored in the different services.
- Consequently, in no case is UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. responsible for the consequences of any interruptions, since it cannot guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website.
- The use of the website by any person attributes the condition of User, which accepts that the use is under their sole responsibility.
- The user undertakes not to use the information, products or services that UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. makes available to develop activities contrary to law, morals or public order and, in general, to make use of it in accordance with these General Conditions.
- In particular, the use of the website for purposes harmful to the property of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. or from third parties, if applicable.
- The user can download the desired contents of the website and, when necessary, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. shall inform you if necessary about the technical specifications necessary to proceed with the downloading of information and contents of its website.
- The user will refrain from obtaining, or trying to obtain, the contents by means or procedures other than those that in each case have been made available to them or those that have been indicated for the purpose or those that are usually used on the Internet. In this regard, the user is requested to pay attention to these warning messages, since UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. is not responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the user’s computer equipment because the user has used the website in an improper or negligent manner.
- Regarding the use of interactive services that, in any way, allow the disclosure of content by the user through the website, such as sharing the content through social networks and those that may be offered in the future shall will be according to the law, to the present conditions, to the particular conditions, in their case, to the moral, to the good customs and to the public order.
5.- Intellectual and industrial property of the contents of the page
All the elements that make up the website, as well as the structure, design and source code thereof, are the property of the aforementioned author and are protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property.
You cannot perform acts of reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website or any of its elements without the prior consent of this website.
Users of the website may only make a private and personal use of the contents of this website.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the website or any of its elements for commercial or illegal purposes.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, SL, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user the right over them.
This website will not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
6.- About links
The web access service includes technical link devices that allow the User to access other websites and Internet portals. In these cases, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. acts as a provider of intermediation services, in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence.
The existence of links should assume the existence of agreements with those people responsible or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. with the statements, contents or services provided.
7. Legislation and Jurisdiction Applicable
These Conditions of Access are subject to the Spanish legal system. For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from access to the website, the user and UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, SL, in cases where the regulations stipulate the possibility of submitting to a jurisdiction, expressly agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona and renounce any other general or special jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L., wants to report the highest commitment to ethical and responsible behaviour in its activities and operations. In this sense, UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, S.L. as the axis of such culture, has enabled an External Ethics, Communication and Complaints Channel, with the aim that you can communicate or report indications, suspicions or evidence of possible regulatory breaches, crimes, unethical behaviour and, in general, non-compliance with the protocols and internal norms of UNIAUDIT OLIVER CAMPS, SL.
It can also be used to report risks, infringements and breaches in terms of personal data protection and exercise the Rights of Access, Rectification, Supervision or limitation with respect to your personal data.
The Channel has been provided with the best mechanisms to guarantee the security, confidentiality, protection of personal data of the User, independence and processing of conflicts of interest. For this purpose, the management of the platform has been entrusted to an independent firm specialised in regulatory compliance. Access to the Channel has been enabled at the following link https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/uniauditolivercamps